- This event has passed.
Non-executive Director Programme 2019
September 12 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The University of Edinburgh Business School and FWB Park Brown are delighted to launch the Non-Executive Director (NXD) Programme – back for a third year amid popular demand and extended this year to cover some of the faster growth areas in technology where there will be increasing opportunities for NXDs.
Led by experienced Chairs and NXDs, the Programme focuses on key issues every NXD should be aware of and caters for those with interests in all types and sizes of organisations – listed, private, entrepreneurial, SMEs, public sector and not-for-profit.
There will be eight distinct evening sessions in total. Each session is interactive and includes group activities and case studies addressing real events together with plenary Q&A and discussion, and concludes with an opportunity to network over drinks and canapés.
Overview of All Sessions
- 12 September: Financing and Funding Growth Companies and Managing the Investor
- 26 September: The Role of the Non-Executive Director in Growing a Company
- 10 October: The Data Revolution – Understanding the Landscape
- 17 October: The Data Revolution – Ethical Challenges
- 24 October: Boardroom Dynamics and Crisis Situation
- 7 November: The Audit Committee
- 2 November: The Fusion of New Technology with Financial Services – FinTech: An opportunity for NXDs
- 5 December: The Remuneration and Nominations Committees
Discounts are available if you sign up to multiple sessions.