- This event has passed.
BeBrave! Scotland’s Leading Entrepreneurial Festival.
October 3 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
BeBrave! is a day-long festival taking place – for the first time in Aberdeen, to celebrate Scotland’s entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial spirit.
Held at Pittodrie Stadium, with a series of interconnecting events running across the country, the festival will bring together leading support organisations, innovators and drivers of change to inspire new and existing businesses, or those who are considering starting their own entrepreneurial journey, turn their ideas into sustainable opportunities.
Each will gain new insight on how to start, grow and build their own business through a series of workshops, inspirational talks and networking opportunities – exchanging ideas, lessons learned and success stories.
We have three headline acts running throughout the day, each with its own dedicated theme, inspiring YOU to #BeBrave!
Business Gateway, Google Digital Garage and Amazon Marketplace will deliver bespoke, informative workshops, while key players from our entrepreneurial ecosystem will provide the expertise and knowledge in our dedicated exhibitor space.
- 0800 -1000 Moving mountains: The incredible story of Scottish mountaineer Jamie Andrew
- 1015 -1100 Get started with analytics workshop, Google Digital Garage
- 1030 -1100 Start-up awareness workshop, Business Gateway
- 1115 -1200 Social media strategy workshop, Google Digital Garage
- 1115 -1145 Funding Support workshop, Business Gateway
- 1200 -1245 Selling on Amazon workshop, Amazon – sponsored by SDI
- 1230 -1400 The power of leadership: leading business transformation*
- 1400 -1445 Get your business visible on Google workshop, Google Digital Garage
- 1415 -1445 Start-up awareness workshop, Business Gateway
- 1500 -1530 Funding Support workshop, Business Gateway
- 1500 -1545 Selling on Amazon workshop, Amazon – sponsored by SDI
- 1600 -1800 Take the bull by the horn: A Scottish first with Steve Mitchell
*The power of leadership panel is a discussion themed on leadership and how to transfer these skills into best business practice and welcomes the following speakers:
- Leading social change: Caroline McKenna, Founder of Social Good HQ
- Leading entrepreneurs: Andy Campbell, Head of Accelerators Elevator
- Leading Aberdeen’s tech community: Michael Boniface, Head of ONE Codebase
- Leading Scottish growth: Anke Heggie, Director Business Services and Advice, Scottish Enterprise
- Leading rural change: Pat Machray, former Chief Executive and Chairman, ANM Group
For further information visit www.bebravefestival.co.uk
Programme of events will be available on the day. The full list of exhibitors will be released in due course on our website.